CyanGate specializes in providing digital asset management solutions and offers the opportunity to join a consulting company with tremendous growth and learning potential. CyanGate is seeking high-energy, team-oriented, motivated senior students or new graduates to join the Ankara, Turkey branch of the organization.
This role will develop and document a test strategy based on business needs along with processes to ensure the highest level of quality assurance possible.
The successful candidate will create testing-related documentation, including test plans, test cases/scripts, and bug reports assessing quality and associated risk; participate actively in functional, system, integration and regression testing activities within project timelines and work with Software Developers, Product Managers, and other Engineers in an Agile team environment.
- 2 years of QA or Development experience
- Understanding of Software QA methodologies, tools and approaches (black box and/or automated testing) in a software company with short release cycles
- Experience in writing test cases and scenarios that cover both sanity and in-depth testing
- Ability to set application configurations and create test data sets
- Expert understanding of software development cycle models, specifically Agile / Scrum
- Ability to manage workload efficiently
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have positive, collaborative, and solution oriented attitude.
- Bachelor degree in Industrial Engineering, Quality, Computer Science or other Engineering degrees
- Ability to fluently communicate in written and spoken English.
- A challenging position in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing technology market.
- Great opportunity to gain experience with the latest technologies in a startup environment to build products for largest organizations in the world.
- Ethical and professional work environment.
- Plenty of room to grow!
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.