Technical Consultant with J2EE Experience
Since its founding in 2007, CyanGate has been providing professional Digital Asset Management (DAM) solutions for a wide variety of companies in industries as diverse as Retail, Publishing, Media and Broadcasting. CyanGate has worked with well-known global Fortune 500 companies to design, deliver, and implement award-winning DAM solutions.
CyanGate is looking for a technical resource that can interact with customers and potentially travel to various locations in United States and Canada if needed. The ideal candidate should be experienced in Java and J2EE technologies such as EJBs as well as have good SQL knowledge on either Oracle or MS SQL. The work will be done remotely most of the time, however the candidate may need to travel to CyanGate’s home office in Cincinnati, Ohio and to customers’ site if needed.
Requirements, Education and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or MIS
- Ability to fluently communicate in written and spoken English.
- 2+ years of hands-on experience with JAVA programming.
- Experience with the following technologies: JSPs, Servlets, Web Services, Web/Application Server.
- Experience with relational database concepts and design.
- Experience writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers in MS SQL Server and/or Oracle.
- Experience with J2EE (EJBs), J2EE Design Patterns, Hibernate, Struts, Web Services, ANT, XSLT.
- Experience with any other DAM system is a BIG plus.
- A challenging position in one of the most dynamic and fastest growing technology market
- Great opportunity to gain consulting experience by interacting with the largest companies in US
- Ethical and professional work environment
- Plenty of room to grow
To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.