Technical Internship (with pay)
CyanGate specializes in providing digital asset management solutions and offers the opportunity to join a consulting company with tremendous growth and learning potential. CyanGate is seeking high-energy, team-oriented, motivated senior students or new graduates to join the Ankara, Turkey branch of the organization.
The CyanGate team is responsible for working with customers to define and architect results-oriented DAM solutions based on Artesia’s leading software product, OpenText Media Management DAM (http://digitalmedia.opentext.com). Interns joining CyanGate’s Ankara office will be responsible for helping research solutions in different key industries such as broadcasting, media and entertainment. Solutions will involve working with the latest technologies and rich media.
Candidates in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering and Management Information Systems programs will be considered for the internship. Duration of the internship is minimum of three months and working hours can be flexible during the school period. A minimum of 20 hours/week is expected. At the end of the internship, depending on the interns’ performance, interns will be given a full-time job opportunity at CyanGate.
- Familiarity with JAVA programming
- Familiarity with the following technologies: JSPs, Servlets, Web Services, Web/Application Server
- Familiarity with XML and XML schemas
- Familiarity with writing SQL queries, stored procedures, and triggers in MS SQL Server and/or Oracle
- Experience with relational database concepts and design
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Self-motivated and driven
Please send your Word or PDF formatted resume to email@example.com with a cover letter written in English.