DAM Symposium 2018
We are pleased to invite you to a Digital Asset Management (DAM) Symposium hosted by the Smithsonian Institution and OpenText on Thursday, September 13, 2018 at the Smithsonian Ripley Center in Washington, D.C.
Please join fellow Digital Asset Management professionals from a wide array of public and private sector organizations to explore strategies, ideas, and use cases for delivering beautiful and engaging customer experiences to enhance and preserve your brand’s value through well-managed digital assets.
The agenda will include:
- Smithsonian DAMS use case presentations drawing from many of the Institution’s 19 museums, the National Zoo, and 9 research centers
- Customer use case presentations
- OpenText DAM product updates, including what’s new and what’s next for OpenText Media Management
- Behind-the-scenes tours of Smithsonian exhibitions
- Opportunities to network with fellow DAM practitioners