AEM - OTMM Connector
OpenText Media Management integrates with Adobe Experience Manager seamlessly enabling AEM users to access OTMM approved content from AEM. By leveraging the AEM-OTMM Connector, you will accelerate your go-to-market by reducing the time to receive approved assets for the web and gather more intelligence on web assets usage.
- Access both AEM and OTMM from the same platform and browser tab.
- Apply OTMM Security & Login for AEM users.
- Advanced Search Functionality for OTMM via AEM.
- Drag & Drop Image into image components easily.
- Based on user control assets are ingested or linked.
- Display search results in AEM with a OTMM details without ingesting searched asset in AEM.
- Resized assets to optimum resolution on demand via AMD.
- Configure asset display and search criteria based on user preferences.
- Track asset usage in AEM and OTMM. Feeds AEM data into Analytics and OTMM dashboards.
- Supported by CyanGate and OpenText. Regularly updated for each OTMM release.
Benefits of the AEM-OTMM Connector
Web Content Administrators
- Easily find and optimize approved assets
- Easily edit approved assets
- Generate consistent web optimized images
- Centralized storage of content
Marketing and Brand Managers
- Easily share approved assets
- Substantial increase in content reuse
- Minimize multiple repositories
- Faster Campaign time–to-market
- More Customer Experiences with lower content production costs
- Better visibility to asset use and ROI
Want to learn more about the AEM-OTMM Connector? CyanGate provides live demos of the connector. Please fill out your information below to schedule a demo or inquire about pricing.