Bulk Search Tool
The Bulk Search / SKU Search Tool for OpenText Media Management enables users to export and search assets from OTMM. The CSV file will contain asset metadata, cross references and light box functionality. Users can click links within the CSV to access the assets from the DAM.
The Bulk Search Tool provides SKU Search capabilities retailers, manufacturers and Consumer Product Goods (CPG). The feature is especially useful to see all assets associated with a SKU when a mass update or rebranding is required. Users can search, export and share assets by SKU with others within the company, outside agencies, stores, vendors, and third-party retailers.
- Export Data From OTMM into a CSV file.
- Access assets within OTMM through embedded links within the CSV file.
- Lightboxes to share assets with others.
- Update assets within the CSV file for mass updates and rebranding then apply the changes to OTMM.
- SKU search capabilities.
- Supported in OTMM 16.5 and 16.3.
Benefits of the Bulk Search Tools
- Distribute assets to outside agencies, stores, vendors, third-party retailers, and others in an easy to use format reducing the Go To Market time.
- Edit and update assets in bulk for faster product launches, rebranding and seasonal updates.
Want to learn more about the Bulk Search / SKU Search Tool? CyanGate provides live demos and trial accounts. Please fill out your information below to schedule a demo or inquire about pricing.