CyanGate Cloud Storage Plugin for OpenText Media Management
For those looking at gaining efficiency for OpenText Media Management (OTMM) by using cloud storage platforms, CyanGate provides a plugin enabling to place your content in the cloud through our Cloud Storage Plugin. OTMM has a pluggable interface that allows API based storage system to be adopted to work with Media Management. The Cloud Storage Plugin allows the Artesia / OTMM to upload, download and delete any content stored on your Cloud Storage Platform(s). You can upload different types of content to different cloud storage platforms by using customized Asset Interceptor with the Cloud Storage Plugin.
The Cloud Plugin is compatible with the following Object Storage Platforms: Amazon Web Services, Windows Azure, Rackspace, NetApp, Scality, CleverSafe, HGST ActiveScale, Verizon Cloud Storage, Quantum Lattus and Google Cloud Storage.
- Compatible with OTMM 7.3.1, OTMM 10.5, OTMM 16 and OTMM 16.2
- Upload files up to 5 TB in Amazon.
- Uploads and downloads are multi-threaded for higher output.
- Local caching for recently downloaded files.
- Automated cleanup services insure seamless caching.
- The Cloud Storage Plugin supports deployment within OTMM Amazon Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS), and Amazon Glacier, as well as third party storage repositories and gateways.
- Certified for United States Federal Government Amazon Cloud Storage
- Allows using multiple content managers simultaneously.
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (S3)
- Windows Azure Cloud Storage
- Google Cloud Storage
- Verizon Cloud Storage
- RackSpace Cloud Files
- HGST ActiveScale